OpenNet Africa Monitors and Promotes Internet Freedom.
Through the OpenNet Africa Initiative, 43 Legal and Regulatory documents have been evaluated in 08 Different Countries.
8th November 2017
Submission to the ACHPR | The Collaboration on International ICT…Read More
10th October 2017
By Shitemi Khamadi | When figures are put forth, bringing…Read More
- 18• 12 • 2017Internet Governance Forum (IGF) 2017
- Overview: State of Internet Freedom in Africa 2017 (37)
- Report: Calculating the Economic Impact of Internet Disruptions in Sub-Saharan Africa (25)
- State of Internet Freedom in Africa 2017 (28)
- The Growing Trend of African Governments’ Requests for User Information and Content Removal From Internet and Telecom Companies (36)