OpenNet Africa Monitors and Promotes Internet Freedom.
Through the OpenNet Africa Initiative, 43 Legal and Regulatory documents have been evaluated in 08 Different Countries.
5th March 2021
By Tusi Fokane | As South Africa prepares to hold…Read More
25th February 2021
By CIPE Writer | Consumer protection serves as an avenue…Read More
24th February 2021
Par Astou Diouf | Le Sénégal a enregistré son premier…Read More
- 12• 04 • 2021Digital Rights and Inclusion Forum (DRIF)
- 03• 05 • 2021World Press Freedom Day 2021
- 17• 05 • 2021World Telecommunication and Information Society Day 2021
- Assessing the Barriers to Accessing ICT by People With Disability in Tanzania (31)
- Assessing The Barriers To Accessing ICT By People With Disabilities In Uganda (29)
- Assessing The Barriers To Accessing ICT By Persons With Disabilities In Kenya (26)
- Building an Enabling Environment for Inclusive Digital Transformation in Africa (30)