OpenNet Africa Monitors and Promotes Internet Freedom.
Through the OpenNet Africa Initiative, 43 Legal and Regulatory documents have been evaluated in 08 Different Countries.
6th October 2017
The 2017 Forum on Internet Freedom in Africa (#FIFAfrica17) was…Read More
29th September 2017
Report Launch | Internet shutdowns in Sub-Saharan Africa have cost the…Read More
- 18• 12 • 2017Internet Governance Forum (IGF) 2017
- Overview: State of Internet Freedom in Africa 2017 (9)
- Report: Calculating the Economic Impact of Internet Disruptions in Sub-Saharan Africa (8)
- State of Internet Freedom in Africa 2017 (8)
- The Growing Trend of African Governments’ Requests for User Information and Content Removal From Internet and Telecom Companies (25)