OpenNet Africa Monitors and Promotes Internet Freedom.
Through the OpenNet Africa Initiative, 43 Legal and Regulatory documents have been evaluated in 08 Different Countries.
27th May 2016
By Edwin Kwakofi | The Ghana Police Service has said…Read More
12th May 2016
By CIPESA Writer | A day before Ugandan President Yoweri…Read More
- 06• 10 • 2016International Open Data Conference
- Analysis Of Twitter Activity On Election Eve And Election Day Uganda 2016 (23)
- The Right to Privacy in the United Republic of Tanzania - Stakeholder Report Universal Periodic Review 2015 (76)
- Women's Rights and the Internet in Uganda (77)
- Analysis of Twitter Activity During the 2016 Presidential Debates in Uganda (129)